Tuesday, October 06, 2015

Secret Cravings Publishing Closed

I realize this is a bit later than when I wanted to announce this, and many of you may already be aware, but this news just compounded to my stressful month of September. I managed to put it out on my newsletter, but to those who don’t receive it (shame on you, so go and sign up for it in the side bar) as of September 1st of this year Secret Cravings Publishing closed. This was where I housed my M/M Christmas themed story “Under Wraps”. So this story is no longer available for purchase and doesn’t have a home at this moment. It was a sad event, as I was currently working on the rewrites of the companion stories to it, but I will continue working and looking for a home. I just want to say thank you to all my readers for their support. I look forward to making this story and the others available in the future.

No comments: