Saturday, October 03, 2015

My Apologies...

I did not mean to disappear on you in September. It was a crazy month personally. My end of August beach trip got cancelled two days into the six days because of my husband's health. That issued continued through September, but it was controllable for him to enjoy retiring from his 29 year career and our trip to New York City. Thankfully we've got it all settled and under control, but it was a stressful time for us. However, it's a new month and life is settling into a new routine, so I will once more start posting. Got a list of topics to write about, as well as some pictures from my recent travels. Also, it's newsletter month so I am working on that, including a contest in it.
Thank you for bearing with me and your loyalty.  I will be seeing you soon.



No comments: