Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Christmas in July Contest

Join my Newsletter contest this month:


Christmas in July Contest

Who wants to win a $20 Amazon gift card? It's easy to enter.
 

There are 3 ways to enter my drawing:

1. If you already subscribe to my newsletter, you are automatically entered. It's easy to subscribe on the front page of my website: www.martyrayne.com .

2. If you friend me on Facebook or Twitter your name will be entered a second time. Links are at the bottom of this newsletter. (Please send me a quick email  with "Christmas in July" in the subject as well as your Facebook or Twitter name to marty@martyrayne.com for confirmation) 

3. Refer a friend to my newsletter and your name will be entered a third time, as well as the new subscriber. (Please send me a quick email  with "Christmas in July" in the subject with the friend's name as well as your own to marty@martyrayne.com for confirmation. The friend must subscribe to the newsletter before your name will be added)

Contest will run until July 31st.
Winner will be announced on August 3rd.


So who is up for a little "Christmas in July"?

 

My full July Newsletter can be found here:
http://us9.campaign-archive1.com/?u=72bc43ca26627a4d2c26292bc&id=daa17fecef

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Just signed up for your newsletter. Never to early to celebrate Christmas. ;) Thanks for the giveaway!