Friday, February 13, 2015

Happy Friday the 13th!

I love Friday the 13th! I don't think these days are bad luck. In fact, 13 is my favorite number. :) It's also the title of one of my favorite horror movie series and I enjoy watching them around it's name sake.

In fact I've already watched my favorite of the series this morning... the 2009 release of Friday the 13th.
 
Of course nothing beats the original Friday the 13th, but I tend to favor the 2009 movie because of a certain dreamy actor. :P Yes, I have a star crush on Jared Padalecki *sigh*
 
So tell me ... how superstitious are you about Friday the 13th? Do you like the movies? Have you ever watched the TV series? Which movie is your favorite?
 
A curious mind wants to know...
 
Oh, and want some fun about the Friday the 13th franchise? Take my quiz!
 
 
 
 

No comments: