Wednesday, November 06, 2013

Am I back???

I'm trying!
Life has truly thrown lots of obstacles at me for several years now and I had almost totally given up on writing at all. *eek* But life once more is changing again, so here I am, participating in NaNo for the first time in several years and I'm determined to do it! My goal is to try and have "Willing Captive" ready to submit to a publisher by the New Year. As well as trying to figure out how to self-publish some of my older, shorter works that I've pulled from Phaze.
Oh, yeah, all my works from Phaze are now mine and I plan to do some rewrites, extentions (since most had word count limits to begin with), and figure out how to get them back on the market in 2014.
Yes, I'm still working part-time, trying to build a business at home so that I can quit "working" for someone, and dealing with my twin sons' senior year, on top of husband, house, and etc... You know how it is to be a wife & mom. :)
So, I can't guarantee regular everyday posts here, but I will be doing some updates, figuring out newsletter stuff, and social media. Also, blogger has changed so much, I' having to figure that out too. LOL I'm hoping some encouragement from readers and other authors will help me keep going!
*hugs* I've missed everyone!

Happy HUMP Day! :D

2 comments:

Caffey said...

So great to know you're back! I so do know what it's like with children in school. Mine are done! Lol

Marty Rayne said...

Thanks, Caffey :) It's amazing the time you have when they are out of high school and more on their own.