Saturday, July 24, 2010

Update...

Well, a month from yesterday my boys start high school. Where has half the summer gone? Perhaps it was all the computer trouble I had that made it seem to fly by. Got a new router and a new hard drive (LOVE warranties). Let's cross our fingers that the rest is smooth sailing. *g*

Hmm, let's see what's been up. I've completed a M/M fantasy story titled Kinks R Us and submitted it to one of my editors. That 25K story ended up 43,500K after I went through the editing stage. *whew* It had a mind of its own.

My M/F space opera - Willing Captive - was rejected *sigh* :( so I've got it with a beta reader and working on some changes. I'd like to find a home for it by the end of the year.

Also, I've decided to start another Fallen Angels story. This one features Caesar from Marc & Adam's merry band. He's sent on an undercover assignment and discovers more than he bargained for...along with the a man who craves to bring Caesar to his knees.

Dragon Riders 3 has stalled. My two dragons weren't playing nice. I'm hoping to get back started on it sometime before the end of the year.

I hope everyone is having a good summer. My husband has off next week, so I really need to sit and do some posts in advance so that we can go off and enjoy ourselves with some day trips. No big summer vacation for us. We're looking into an Alaskan Cruise around Christmas time. :)

No comments: