Saturday, June 12, 2010

In search of a beta reader...

I had hoped that I could bypass having a beta reader, but honestly, I'm finally admitting that I need some help. *sigh* I'm looking for someone who has a strong grasp on grammer (as that is a huge downfall of mine) and can help point out redundancy or if there are any plot holes.  Since I write both gay and heterosexual stories, I'd like to have one person I can use for both types, but it's not a requirement at this time. Right now I have a m/f futuristic/space story (with one menage scene) that needs some attention and outside eyes. The length is about 60K, so it's not a one-nighter read.

Anyone interested in taking the time to do some work can email me at marty@martyrayne.com and I'll get in touch with you. Just put beta reader in the subject line.

No comments: