Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Tantalizing Tuesday


I hope everyone had a good Easter. It was the end of spring break for my own children, but the beginning of spring break for my granddaughter (7), who I am watching this week. It's quite the experience, as I was raised with two brothers, I ended up with four sons, and yet, somehow, I have 3 granddaughters. I'm still trying to figure out what to do with them. lol  Girls are so different than boys. I'm just glad she doesn't ask for me to do more than comb her hair because my ponytails and the like are autrocious. It's really a shame sometimes and gives everyone quite the laugh. But I did actually sit down and watch one of those animated Barbie movies - the mermaid one. Cool hair, but wow, I don't remember girls being so prissy where I come from. I can only imagine our upcoming shopping day. :P

No comments: