Friday, April 23, 2010

Fantasy Friday

I don't know why my Tantalizing Tuesday didn't post as scheduled (even checked to make sure I did it right but still it didn't go through) but I got it to now, before this post...so ignore the fact that the date is today *sigh*

Anyway, on with a fantasy friday...


Just finished Carrie Vaughn's Kitty's House of Horrors and this seemed appropriate. Great story by the way, despite some characters getting killed off *wiping tear* But I won't spoil it and say which ones. Definitely full of suspense. Now I'm starting Kingdom Keepers. A YA book that my son has been bugging me to read. It's about a group of kids in Disney after it's closed. A movie is coming out soon, so let's hope it doesn't disappoint like the Percy Jackson movie did.

Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments: