Sunday, April 18, 2010

Bon Jovi high

I'm really trudging along today. Still recouping from a late night last night as I got to cash in my birthday gift. I went and saw Bon Jovi in concert. ^_^
I've been a fan of them since the beginning, before the Slippery When Wet album came out and I've always wanted to see them live. It's taken over 20 years and yeah, we had nose-bleed section seats, but I had a great time!  The group are great performers and the excitement in the air was awesome. Though I don't go to many concerts, that vibe is what I love best about sitting in the stadium/forum. Oh, and they played all my favorite songs (of course), closing out with Living on a Prayer. :D  And despite Jon Bon Jovi being older than me (the same as as my husband, yet Jon and I share the same bday - cool, huh?) he's still a hottie - IMO :P  Not to mention my slashy mind at work when Jon and Richie shared a mic. So close...;)

My only complaint was the length of time between the opening band (who wasn't really introduced but I'm thinking it was Dashboard Confessions, but only because a friend told me that her sister saw them just a week or so ago and send me a couple of their videos which they played those songs). The band wasn't bad, but the lull had the excitement/energy die down abit until Bon Jovi got onto stage.

Overall, I had a wonderful time and it's worth the tiredness today. :)

No comments: