Thursday, January 21, 2010

Hello Facebook

Okay, I finally took the plunge. I'm now on Facebook!
Not sure what I'm going to do with my MySpace page yet. I haven't updated it in ages and honestly, my net provider doesn't care too much for it. I'm on limited bandwidth (don't get me started at what is available where I live *pfft*) and at times going on MySpace uses quite a bit of it because of all the graphics and music. I'd rather save what is spent there doing fun things...like catching up on the Fringe episodes I've missed ^-^
But from my experience with Facebook, it will be easier for me to keep in touch and tabs on my friends and readers as I've spent time on it on my personal non-writing acct.
But please be warned, I don't do Mafia Wars or Farmville, so please don't try to get me to play. I want to spend my internet time promoting, catching up, or chatting with my friends and readers rather than playing games. Trust me, I've got enough distractions in my life - lol.
Anyway, if you want to friend me, just look on the sidebar at my facebook widget.
See you there!

No comments: