Wednesday, July 15, 2009

What are you reading Wednesday!

It's been a couple of weeks and I have managed to read some here and there. I finished Michelle M Pillow's Space Pirate. Very good ending to the Var series. I'm looking forward to reading the other parts to her Space/Futuristic series. I also read Kitty and the Midnight Hour by Carrie Vaughn. Yes, I'll be reading the rest of the series once I get the other books. :) See, told you I'm such a series-ho!

I'm in the middle of A Fostered Love by Cameron Dane and today I bought Would-Be Witch by Kimberly Frost. I LOVE the cover.

So what are you reading? Any suggestions?


To suceed, make sure present actions are in line with aims.

1 comment:

Kris said...

just finished Forbidden Nights with a Vampire by Kerrelyn Sparks and now reading Breath of Fire by Tammy Kane, so far so good but just started it (pg 10).