Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Winners and a chance to win books from Dakota Cassidy

Thank you everyone for the wonderful birthday wishes and entries. I enjoyed reading all the wishes you all have. Those of you who want to travel, can I stow away in your suitcases? lol

I had a great day. Spent it with 2 of my 3 granddaughters and husband. Got some neat gifts too, but I think my favorite was my GPS. My kids have named it Carmen the Garmin. LOL It will come in handy when I travel this summer.

Okay, enough fun. My number randomizer (aka, twin sons - they LUV doing this) have picked two winners. Each will receive one of my e-books (their choice).

Congratulations to:
Kris Marsden
&
Stacey (dragonmagic)

I will email you personally as soon as I post this.

Also, Dakota Cassidy is giving away a signed copy of this week's release; The Accidental Human, along with buying the winner 2 other books!
I've read many of her e-books and fell in love with The Accidental Werewolf.
Accidently Dead and now, her latest is on my TBR list.
And hope to meet her at RT in April. She's such a hoot and makes me laugh.

Anyway, just stop by Amberkatze's Book Blog and all of the details are in Dakota's post. It's open until March 8th (4pm CET)
http://amberkatze-amberkatze.blogspot.com/2009/03/guest-blog-contest-with-dakota-cassidy.html#comments

Have a wonderful week!

1 comment:

Kris said...

thank you again. I started reading it and i am loving it. :)