Sunday, March 01, 2009

Impromptu Birthday Contest

Come Monday, I'm officially one year older *sigh* I can't believe how fast a year has gone by. I guess that saying is true: Time goes faster as you age.

So as a gift to myself, I'm giving away one e-book of choice to the winner.

I'll even make it easy for you. Drop me an e-mail at marty@martyrayne.com and tell me if you could have anything for your birthday (no matter the cost), what would it be? Get them in by 11:59pm EST Monday, March 2nd or it will turn into a pumpkin. lol

I'll be out most of the day so I'll pick two winners (in a drawing) on Tuesday, March 3rd.

Also, just a side note: I've completed the first draft to Dakota Knight's story. (m/m) Pending title is Never Too Late. I'm currently working on the edits and should have it off to my editor by Tuesday night and we'll see if it gets accepted.

I'm blogging Monday at Slash and Burn Blog and will be dropping off an excerpt from Never Too Late (unedited). So stop by and enjoy some man-luv *drool*

Also, my muse has hit the road running on a new story that takes place on a cruise ship. It's a menage a trios (m/m/f) that has aliens, bounty hunters, jealousy, and of course some hot sex scenes. :P No title as of yet.

Also, have started another story that involves 3 friends who take a vacation and end up finding their true loves on an island. It's paranormal, so you can imagine the fun I'll have pairing these 3 women.

1 comment:

Kris said...

Happy Birthday!!