Friday, February 13, 2009

Friday the 13th

A lot of people see Friday the 13th as a day of bad luck. Not me! I love the number 13 and relish this rare day while other fret over it.

And I love the Friday the 13th movies. Okay, it got stupid after the first few, especially when Jason goes to space *eek* and fought with Freddy Kruger *double eek*. But the classic ones were good (imo).
Now, I'm dying to see the newest one (remake?) that was released today. It's got gorgeous Jared Padalecki *drool* in it!!! What better way to enjoy a horror movie than to drool over eye-candy while watching it.








I saw My Bloody Valentine last month and Jensen Ackles and Kerr Smith made the movie. *whew-fanning self*




Has anyone seen the new Friday the 13th yet? I would go and see it this weekend, but my live in babysitter (aka: mother-in-law) is gone for the month, so not real dates until the beginning of March - just in time for my b-day. ^-^

What horror/scary movies have you seen with hotties that made the gore or fright easier?

FYI: There's another Friday the 13th in March *yay*

No comments: