Monday, December 15, 2008

Another day closer...

It's Monday and only 10 days until Christmas. Where in the world has time gone?

Had a great weekend with family. Learned to drag a field (spread animal poop around) and prep a pig for cooking. Oh, and had some delicious fried rabbit. Remember, I do live in the south and have some real redneck relatives. ;)

My muse is busy on Dakota's story and still struggling with DR3 *sigh*. And piles of Christmas cards are surrounding me, begging to be finished and mail out. It's no wonder I took a couple of years off from them. But with the move recently, I figured it'd be best to update all the family and friends we don't see often.

I also updated Worlds of Mayhem and added more books that I'd read recently. Like Slave Boy by Evangeline Anderson and Eight Nights by Keira Andrews. I hope to add some more holiday themed ones as the month progresses.

No comments: