Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Monday, Monday

*sigh* The weekend has ended and another week has begun. I spent a lot of the day helping my sons get caught up on their schooling with some re-do assignments. That's the interesting thing about homeschooling...if they totally flubb up an assignment, there's usually the change to redo it as opposed to getting the first grade. It's not easy teaching these pre-teen boys to do things right the first time, then they wouldn't have to spend all this extra time doing it again.

Today was also my day to blog over at Slash and Burn blog. I posted a couple little excerpts from my upcoming Phaze release; No Ordinary Holiday.

I also posted a blog over at Worlds of Mayhem about Elizabeth Amber's Nicholas. A scorching read!

Swing by and take a glance at both places. It won't take long...those familiar with me know that I don't do long blog posts. Really, I'm not the greatest at this, but I try :)

I should be finished with my judging duties with the Eppies this week so I can update my website, blog, and put out a newsletter this weekend.

If you wish to be a writer, write.
Epictetus

No comments: