Friday, October 03, 2008

More reviews for Reluctant Hearts

I've gotten a couple more reviews for Dragon Riders 2: Reluctant Hearts.

4 cups at Coffee Time Romance
"Ms. Rayne creates a wonderful story involving two phenomenal characters. Wrapped up in this fantastic world and characters was just what makes this story so great." ~ Krista
http://www.coffeetimeromance.com/BookReviews/Dragonriders2.html

4.5 Ribbon at Romance Junkies
"DRAGON RIDERS 2: RELUCTANT HEARTS is a riveting book. Ms. Rayne has sharpened her pen well in the telling of this adventure." ~ ladybirdrobi
http://romancejunkiesreviews.com/artman/publish/paranormal/Dragon_Riders_2_Reluctant_Hearts.shtml

Night Owl Romance gave it a 4 out of 5

My net difficulties are just about over. I'm up to regular speed again, but I have to be very watchful as to what I download and do until my billing cycle resets me back to 0 and I start over again. *sigh* I guess I'll just have to get used to having this instead of unlimited net service.

Everyone have a great weekend.

No comments: