Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Lascivious is now on Amazon!

I was browsing Amazon and thought to search myself. *sounds nasty, huh? lol* Well, guess what I found...That's right. My print book, Lascivious is finally up and for sale on Amazon. I'm so excited! *doing a cartwheel - then crying out as my unlimber muscles protest - still worth the pain* :D
http://www.amazon.com/Lascivious-Marty-Rayne/dp/1594266867/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1221616214&sr=1-2

It's even on sale right now. So go on over and buy a copy.

8 comments:

Kris said...

That is exciting :)

Caffey said...

Congrats on your print Marty!!

orelukjp0 said...

Congratulations on having your book up on Amazon. It's got to be fantastic to see it and know you are there.

Jodi said...

Woo Hoo! Congrats on the upcoming print book release!

Booksrforever123 said...

Congratulations on your next two books. You asked us what we'd like for Christmas-I'd love to get a WII game system. I hear how older people have so much fun playing these things.

Marty Rayne said...

Wiis are a lot of fun. I play the Mario kart game with my kids. I'm not as good as they are, but we have lots of fun and laughs. I also like the tennis and bowling games on Wii Sports. :)

Rebekah E. said...

Congrats on having your book on amazon. That has got to feel great.

Cathy said...

For an author, that must be a total kick. Congrats Marty.