Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Reluctant Hearts is now available!

My cruise was just what I needed. Now, I just need to get back into a routine :)

The second book to my Dragon Riders series has been released today. *whee!*
Reluctant Hearts

http://www.loose-id.net/detail.aspx?ID=766

ISBN: 978-1-59632-743-6
Genre: Fantasy Shape-Shifter
Cover Artist: Christine M. Griffin
Price: $5.99

Blurb:
A six hundred and fifty-seven year old dragon, Bane is done with the Grand Council. Tired of the endless cycle of assignments and losing Riders. He craves to live out the rest of his life in quiet solitude. The last thing he needs or wants is another Rider.

Dragons fascinate Sianna Richter. She’s curious about their secluded natures, brute strength, unique looks, and graceful movements. Dragons often invade her dreams, beckoning her inner soul. Only she is a descendant of Elder blood, aristocratic blood that has never bonded with a dragon…

Until now.

One touch is all it takes to ignite their passion, but will Bane form the bond between these two reluctant hearts?


My newsletter will be coming out this week containing an excerpt and a chance to receive a free copy of this book. Keep an eye out.

4 comments:

Maria Zannini said...

Wonderful, Marty!

And my goodness, you're prolific! I feel like a poor cousin next to you.

You are inspiring.

Kris said...

Congrats on the release! Can't wait to read it.

Marty Rayne said...

Thanks for the compliments, Maria *blushing* I'm glad I could inspire you :)

Also, thanks Kris. I hope you are doing well. Got air yet? And I'm sure the baby is already getting big :D

Kris said...

Yes, we finally got air Wednesday night :) She is getting big and doing wonderfully, thanks :D