Sunday, July 13, 2008

I'm moving

I thought I'd drop a note to those who visit me to explain the many absences I'll have this month. My wonderful husband got a promotion so we are moving. It's only 80 miles from where we are now, but there's lots of packing to do, arrangements to be made, and then still deal with getting my children going in school next month (still debating to homeschool this year). I don't know how regular I'll be with posting, but I'll try to check in here and there.

Also, the beginning of Aug, my family will be off on a Disney cruise *whoo hoo* My children will spend their birthday in the Bahamas. How cool is that? I know we are going to have a blast. This isn't my first cruise, but it is my children's first one. :)

Oh, and my muse has decided to take a vacation as I'm busy with edits for Dragon Riders 2: Reluctant Hearts which is set for release Aug 12th!!!
So between that, moving, oh, and let's not forget that I'm coordinating not one, but three Excerpt Books for MFRW group.

I'll pick up again after my cruise.

And one last bit of news. Phaze is offering a contract for Trio of Tales: Bedtime Fantasies!! (It was previously put out with a different publisher titled- Trio of Tales: Erotically Ever After) It's looking at a January release. I've done some work on it and have decided to make it a Trilogy. This will be the first. The other two will be BDSM themed and Menage themed. Each with three classic tales revised. ;) We'll see how my muse reacts.

1 comment:

Kris said...

Good luck with the move. I loved Dragon Riders: Bonded Hearts and cannot wait for the next one to come out.