Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Another winner from my guest blogger day

First of all, let me say thanks to Devyn Quinn for coming by and spending the day here. I enjoyed learning about her as much as everyone else. And let me say, she's definately on my "gotta buy" list :-)

Second, congrats to Cherie J. *doing happy dance* Enjoy your book.

And third, but not last, I've chosen a winner to receive one of my available e-books. Winner's choice. And the winner is...

KRIS

Whoo hoo! Congrats! and email me your choice of e-book at marty@martyrayne.com -- you can see my book list on my site - http://www.martyrayne.com/

And finally, thanks to everyone who stopped by. :-D
Have a wonderful Hump Day!



Myspace Comments - Happy Hump Day

1 comment:

Kris said...

Yeah!! Thank you very much!! I will email you right away.