Monday, May 12, 2008

MIA

Yes, I've been gone from here. Haven't blogged, promoed much, and lucky to just check my e-mail. Last week was the week from hell and the week before was just the prep for it.

Good news...It's over and done with so I can get back to schedule. I'm working on my newletter, have completed edits on Fallen Angels, and am cleaning up my Trio of Tales book so I can submit it to one of my publishers. As for Second Chances...another chapter will be posted tomorrow. I know I left you hanging, but it's nearly completed. :)

I did get a few moments to do some updates to my website. Several of us over at the Slash and Burn blog got together and did another round robin. It's posted on my website under the free reads tab, titled Lover's Thrall. In the mood for some M/M vampire loving, check it out. :P

No comments: