Thursday, May 22, 2008

Covers available!

This week has really flown by. I've spent most of my days at my children's school while dealing with home and husband things at home. Writing? What's that? *lol* But, now that edits to Fallen Angels are completed and I've sent Trio of Tales off to a publisher, I can get back into routine. Well, almost. 7 more school days then I/we can say good-bye to elementary school. :D
I'll get another Second Chance up next week

I'll be working on my newsletter this weekend, but I thought I'd drop off my two new covers *doing happy dance*


Fallen Angels (Contemporary M/M)
Releases June 3 from Loose-Id



My first print book - Lascivious (Contemporary BDSM)
Contains Testing Passion and Journey to the Dark Side
Both previously published e-books have an additional two hot chapters added
Releases June 9 from Phaze



No comments: