Sunday, April 13, 2008

Newish look

As you can see, I've decided to finally go over to blogspots' templates. I think it's much easier to update the sidebar and doesn't look too bad. There are still a few things that I need to add, like more to the fave author blog/sites and yes, the Second Chances links aren't all working. I'll work on those later tonight. Also, this week I have to resize my banner, so for now it's just text up there. I should have it completed in a day or so.

Feel free to let me know what you think or if I need to add more :) I'll be playing with it here and there this week, so don't be suprised if you one time you get on it's one way, then next time it's another :D

Hope all are having a great weekend! It's rainy here today, but nice enough to open the windows. It's been around the 80s lately and too hot to open up everything.



No comments: