Monday, April 14, 2008

A Day of Blogging

It's one of those days to blog.

First off, today was my day to blog over at Slash and Burn. I'm participating in the Round Robin we have going on there and it's turning out to be quite interesting. It's paranormal, dealing with vampires, demons, and ex-lovers. Slip on over and check it out.

Then I posted over on Worlds of Mayhem about My Immortal by Erin McCarthy. This was a great book and definately recommended to anyone who likes the paranormal genre.

Posted a couple of articles on promoting on the Marketing for Romance Writers group I mod for (link in my sidebar). My "To Do" list is slowly getting shorter.

I'll have the next part to Second Chances up sometime on Wednesday. Oh, and I have all the previous links to SC in my sidebar working now. That was a chore in itself. *sigh* I don't know why it didn't just copy and paste correctly *shrug* Still have to work on the banner, but my photoshop is on the desktop and haven't had a chance to get to that one yet (sharing it with the three males in my house, so I stay on my laptop lol).

It's Monday...have a great week!

No comments: