Sunday, March 02, 2008

Happy Birthday to me!!!!

Hi everyone :) It's been a laid back day today. Just doing some playing over at LRC group with other Loose-Id authors. It's my birthday today, but since hubby is sick, I've had to stay home and take care of him. He owes me some shopping and a date out for ice cream later this week *lol*

Check out what my dear, dear friend Steph posted at our Worlds of Mayhem blog:
http://worldsofmayhem.blogspot.com/2008/03/happy-birthday-marty_02.html
Such a sweetheart.

Everyone have a great night!

3 comments:

Robin said...

Happy Birthday Marty! Hope your huband feels better and you can go out next weekend.

My birthday is tomorrow :)

Hope this years brings you much happiness!

Robin

Marty Rayne said...

Happy Birthday Robin!!! Hope you have a wonderful day :)

Kris said...

Happy belated birthday, hope that it was good even with a sick hubby. I would say he owes you LOTS of ice cream. :)