Thursday, January 31, 2008

Second Chances ~ Part 29

Sorry about keeping you guys waiting an extra week. I'm really trying to get the first draft to The Gift done. It's over 30K so far and it's only half way done. I also started a fun new..and shorter story titled Kinks R Us *wiggle eyebrows* So it's keeping me busy :)

Part 29

Ryan stared down at Zack. Heaven help him, but he wanted Zack more than he wanted anything else in the world. Just the thought of having his cock in Zack’s mouth had Ryan nearly ready to come right then and there. But he didn’t want to take advantage.

“I can’t let you do this, Zack. It wouldn’t be…” Ryan never finished the sentence as Zack ignored him, took hold of his cock, and sucked it into his mouth in just a matter of seconds. Ryan threw his head back, eyes closed, and groaned. Zack’s mouth was hotter than he ever imagined and found the man very talented with his tongue.

“Please,” Ryan begged, only he didn’t know if he wanted Zack to stop or not stop. Zack’s tongue made another sweep around the head of his cock, not letting up on his suction. Oh yeah. He didn’t want Zack to stop. Fingers seeking something to steady him, they entwined tightly in Zack’s hair. His hips began thrusting forward in rhythm with Zack. “Yes.”

Zack moaned his own pleasure when Ryan’s tip hit the back of his throat.

Shudders wracked Ryan’s body as he orgasmed. Zack swallowed every drop and didn’t let go until Ryan was completely finished.

Zack stood and kissed Ryan. His own taste filled is mouth mixed with the masculine taste of Zack that was truly addicting. Ryan’s hands took the opportunity to smooth down Zack’s back and ass.

It was Zack that broke the kiss, moving away to sit on the table as Ryan had done before. Ryan fumbled, pulling himself back together. He was at a loss of words. Did he thank Zack? Not say anything? Did he expect something in return? Jesus, he felt lost as to how to handle this.

“It’s okay, Ryan.”

Ryan turned, head cocked slightly to the side.

“This is new to me also. This situation is difficult, but I’m tired, Ryan. I’m tired of fighting what I feel. Struggling to understand the why of it all.”

Ryan sighed. “I feel like I’m taking advantage of you. Your vulnerability. God, I feel like such an ass.”

Zack shook his head and chuckled. “I’m not as fragile as you think, Ryan. I’m an adult who is very attracted to you.”

Ryan rubbed his hands over his face and groaned. “You are going to be the death of my sanity.”

“Welcome to the club.” Zack smiled. “Come on. Let’s take a walk. Enjoy the nice weather.”

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ooh nice payoff! ;) Last 2 installments were great! Poor Zach and Ryan...you really got to feel those guys!

Roberta
BTW yes you are evil...but don't stop! ;)