Tuesday, January 15, 2008

4 Stars for Bonded Hearts!

All right. I figured out what I was doing wrong with Second Chances. Monday is soooo not a good day for me to post a new chapters. The weekends have been chaotic and only look to get worse in the upcoming months. So Monday is catch up day with all the groups, catch the promotion opportunities and trying to have the day to write also. With that in mind, I'm going to start posting the remainder of the story on Wednesdays so I have a little more time to do some longer chapters and time since I've been spending my part or all my weekends out of town. New chapter will be up sometime tomorrow :)

Did get some good news :D Just Erotic Romance Reviews (JERR) gave Dragon Riders 1: Bonded Hearts 4 Stars.

"Dragon Riders 1: Bonded Hearts made me fall in love with dragons all over again. There was enough action, drama and romance for any book junkie to love." ~ Suni Farrar

For full review: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/justeroticromancereviewsnewsletter/message/317

Good reviews always make my day!

Also, stop by my other blog, Worlds of Mayhem.
The holidays and personal difficulties kind of put us in an hiatus, but I'm trying to make more regular posts as I've got lots of good books lined up to post. I'm also organizing the books in the sidebar by genres for those who are looking for something specific.

No comments: