Saturday, December 01, 2007

Wow, it's already December

I still can't believe it's already Dec 1st *sigh* Time is flying by too fast.
However, I got my Christmas tree up today along with all the inside decor. Still gotta do the lights outside though. I'll get to that sometime this week.

Well, my website is back up. I've switched servers and re-designed it. I actually dusted off my photoshop and did the graphics myself- so please don't laugh. I've never claimed to be a great artist. Just enough to get by ;) So take a stroll over and let me know what you think, sign my guestbook and check out my latest releases. Oh, and remember, I'm still doing a little tweaking here and there, so my author links hasn't been completed yet.

NaNo was a complete failure for me. Okay, not that bad, but I only managed to write a little over 11k. *sigh* November was a challenging month between real life issues, illnesses, and edits. Not to mention the extra time I took to do some promoting for my releases that were due at the end of Oct and middle of November. I guess there's always next year *shrug*

Oh, and I'm on my last chapter of Fallen Angels. I'm a little stuck on just how I want it to end, so I decided to begin the big editing and synopsis today along with deciding which publisher I should send it to. I think I'm going to step out of my comfort zone and actually try to submit it to EC...if I don't chicken out lol

Precaution is better than repentance. ~ Greek Proverb (Take greater care)

No comments: