Thursday, November 01, 2007

Unexpected delay

Happy Halloween

First off, I hope everyone has had a safe and fun Halloween.

Second, I know this is supposed to have the next chapter to Second Chances, but I'm still working on the chapter. But really, I have an excuse. A friend of ours has passed away. He was only 41 years old. He was diagnosed with breast cancer a few years ago (yes, I said HE, not a typo - apparently men can get it too) but despite the treatments, it spread throughout his body. The funeral is tomorrow and with the pressure of edits and the death this week, it's been a rough one. So please forgive me. The funeral is out of town so I'm planning on finishing the chapter during the trip and hopefully continue this story.

Third, since I will be out of town, I'm keeping my contest for Testing Passion's release open until Friday evening. So there's still a chance to be entered.

Oh, and NaNo starts tomorrow! I'll be participating again this year (I really sucked last year, but it was a learning experience) but I won't get started until Saturday.

The greater your resolve, the more that can happen.

1 comment:

BethRe said...

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss