Tuesday, November 27, 2007

enWrappture contest winner

Okay, I'm here to announce my winner. I had quite a few names to put in the pot and of course my son's fought over who was going to draw the name. *oh, the woes of having twins-LOL* However, we came up with a winner....*drum roll*

WckedDivaMommy!

Congratulations! I'll be sending you an email.

No worries if you didn't win this time. Tuesday, Dec 4th is the release of my Loose-Id book, Bonded Hearts and I'm just waiting for a confirmation of an author day in December where I'll be giving away some prizes. Oh, and I have a TRS Book-A-Day Giveaway sometime in December. I'll have to rumage through my email to find that date, but I'll let you know.

Oh, and just so you know, my website will be out for a couple of days. I found that I was paying WAY too much for my server and website builder and have been working on re-designing the site with new colors (more to match this blog) and graphic (that I made myself - eek), and some re-organization. I've got my book list done so far, but still have some stuff to add and a couple of pages to work on. Give me a couple of days and I should have it up by the weekend - at least enough so readers can see what's up :D

No comments: