Monday, September 10, 2007

A bunch of news

Okay, I know this is supposed to be for the next chapter to Second Chances...instead I'm giving you an update on my going ons. Unfortunately, my latest book I'm working on, Fallen Angels, is taking up a lot of my muse. And I'm stuck on Second Chances *big sigh* So please be patient. I'm debating how to get Zack and Ryan's relationship rolling. So until then, here's what's been up.

First off, my September newsletter is done and up. Read it on my newsletter group:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Martys_Erotic_Times/

Second, I'm very happy to announce that my Christmas themed M/M story, enWrappture, has been chosen as a Phaze Frost Heatsheet. If you enjoyed Michael and Todd's Valentine tale, you'll fall in love with Christopher. The release will be sometime in December. I'll announce it when I get the date. I've added my cover to the Coming Soon sidebar.

Third, Romance Junkies rated Journey to the Dark Side a 4.5.
"I was intrigued by the title. By the time I reached the end, I was breathless. It isn't something you read at leisure. You're compelled to read it in one setting and then sit back and absorbed what you've read. If you like an edgy story, I recommend this one. The surprises are many. The end will surprise you."~ Nickie

The full review: Journey to the Dark Side Romance Junkies Review

Testing Passion edits are finished. That is scheduled for release October 29, 2007 at Phaze.

I will be starting my edits soon on Bonded Hearts (my menage release that's due out in December with Loose-Id). And I've started editing enWrappture for its release. So you see, that besides my family/real life demands, my writing life is quite busy too. Very happy writer here.

Everyone have a great week.

No comments: