Tuesday, August 28, 2007

I've been bad

*Sigh* I know, I deserve ten lashes. I've not been keeping up with my blog. I'm still alive and kicking. Make that alive and trying not to tear my hair out *lol* I had hoped that with the start of school last week, I'd have more time ... or at least an easier time to get caught up and keep organized. Pfft, not quite working out that way.

I've been busy writing up requested book proposals (a good thing), real life appointments, unannounced company dropping by, birthdays, and the headaches of inheriting the PTO Treasurer (which I'm sick of looking at numbers). Oh and let's not forget the latest story occupying my thoughts and demanding very strongly to be written (titled: Fallen Angels).

I do apologize. I haven't forgotten about Second Chances. The chapter will be finished sometime today and I plan to have it up sometime tomorrow.


No comments: