Friday, June 22, 2007

Well, it's been a strange week. I've been restless. Having trouble concentrating on one thing *sigh* I feel like I have spring fever, yet not. It's hard to describe. I've been having trouble concentrating on writing, editing, and reading. So, I finally finished my new website and put the finishing touches to my MySpace account. I put out a link exchange and it's going well. I'm hoping to get them up by next week. It's just a time consuming thing. And then there's the fun of visiting my new friends on MySpace. I've found that I like looking at other's pages. That's enough to keep me busy.

Anyhoo, as I'm catching up on my email, I noticed that Stella Price did a new post on the blog she shares with her sister(Delicious Darkness) the other day, titled - What i like to call the Janus Syndrome. It's an interesting piece...along with their other posts. I suggest you putting this blog on your list and check it often because those women have great insight - at least in my opinion. So swing by when you get a chance.

http://doubledarkness.blogspot.com/

Without comment, little will result.

No comments: