Monday, June 25, 2007

Found dead :(

While I was working on the next chapter for Second Chances this evening, my husband was doing his usual channel surfing. It being Monday night, he stopped by WWE's Monday Night RAW. Instead of the usual high impact 'drama' of wrestling, we find them honoring Chris Benoit, who he and his family was found dead today in thier home in GA.

I'm not a die hard wrestling fan, but I remember my dad and brothers watching it on Saturdays when I was growing up, and I've watched it off and on with my husband since we got together 13 years ago. Needless to say, when I first started watching it with him, Chris Benoit was one of my favorite wrestlers (along with Sting and Goldberg *G*) I even got to see him wrestle live a time or two.

The details of his death is few, but sounds fishy from what I've been able to find on the net. I'm sure we won't know what really happened to he and his family, but I hate to see the unexpected death of a good entertainer - for that's what wrestlers are. I'll miss seeing him on the fly by surfing my husband tends to do, though I always made him stop so I could watch him. It just won't be the same.

I will be posting my next chapter to Second Chances sometime tomorrow, rather than today since I'm watching the memorial they are airing instead.

That which must be will be. ~ Danish proverb (Accept situations so you can move forward) - Boy, that really fits my mood tonight *sigh*

No comments: