Friday, June 15, 2007

Another one down...

Well, it's the middle of June and I've finished my Christmas story *whew* Talk about hard work. Already, it's hard to be in the Christmas Spirit when it's December and it's 80 degrees, but to write a story in the spring?? Well, it was interesting...

It's been submitted to a publisher. So all that's left is to wait to see if it's accepted. Here's a blurb...

enWrappture
We first meet young, charming, and sexy Christopher O’Malley on Valentine’s Night in New York City helping his friends Michael and Todd complete their most hidden fantasies. This night helps Christopher create his own flights of the imagination of love and bondage along with the erotic BDSM book series written by Master Stafon.

Christopher now finds himself spending the Christmas holiday alone at a beach house on the east coast. That is until he meets little Emily, her mother Devyn and her uncle Mason…the writer whose pen name is Master Stafon.

Christopher is instantly attracted to Mason, even before he discovers the man’s profession. As Christmas draws near, the holiday looks more appealing as Mason gives Christopher the opportunity of a lifetime. To experience some bondage play first hand. Will it lead to more?


Now, I'm smoothing out my story Who Says Three's a Crowd? to get it off to one of my editors come Monday.

Then?? *shrug* There are so many things on my platter, I'm not sure where to start *sigh* Maybe rewrite a couple of my short stories...I guess we'll see where my muse leads :D

Be more trusting of yourself and others.

No comments: