Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Winners and News

Okay, I know you are all waiting for the announcement of my Spring Contest. I had so many great responses and want to thank each one of you who entered. Can you guess what the main theme was? In general, just being outside. I can understand with the rough winter most of the states has had this year.

The response was more than I'd hoped for so I decided to have not one winner...but three. My children helped me decide who got what.

The Spring Bundle winner - Tammy G.

The goodie envelope winner - Jennifer K.

Winner of a choice of any of my 3 books available - Carolyn (PDF format)

I will need snail mail addresses for Tammy and Jennifer. Carolyn, I need to know which book you would like. (see books available in the side bar)

Another announcement of Good News... I am now a part of a blog called Slash and Burn and working with some great M/M authors.

http://slash-and-burn.blogspot.com/

I'll be posting alternating Mondays :) So stop by and see what's going on. It's a great blog.

Wisely and slow: They stuble that run fast. ~ William Shakespeare (take more time)

No comments: