Sunday, May 06, 2007

Spring Contest

For those of you not subscribed to my newsletter, I'm having a Spring Contest. It ends Tues night, the 8th at midnight EST.

To enter is easy. Just email me at martyrayne AT yahoo DOT com (martyrayne @ yahoo . com =without the spaces) with your favorite spring activity. Is it cleaning the house *choke* or going to a bicycle ride. Or maybe just sitting outside soaking up the warmth of the sun. I want to know :)

So far, I have some great answers. Thanks to all who have entered so far.

The prize is a nice little bundle prepared to give away that includes a beautiful blue/green wind chime, a flower shaped candle dish (with tea light candle), great smelling lotion to rid you of that dry winter skin, and a few other suprises I’m popping in the package. Who knows...maybe I'll pick two winners. Just gotta wait and see all the great responses.

Also, I'm having my first Author's Day over at REO (Romance Excerpts Only) group on Tuesday the 8th. I start at 10am EST. I'll be posting excerpts from releases and upcoming releases. I'll also be hosting a contest or two. Still figuring out the prizes, but I'll try and make them good.

See you all there.

Dream lofty dreams, and as you dream so you become. ~ James Allen (Let your dreams and hopes encourage you on)

No comments: