Monday, May 28, 2007

Happy Memorial Day

Happy Memorial Day!!!

I hope everyone stays safe and remember to take a moment to thank a vertern and remember those who died to help give us our freedom.




Also, I just wanted to let you know that I won't be posting a new chapter to Second Chances this week. I'm sorry, but I've been gone all weekend and haven't had a chance to finish the latest chapter. Between the end of school activities last week, hubby's Dr. appointments, and attending two graduations (my son and his wife both graduated from high school *whoo hoo* but different days and they live two hours away from us), life has been hectic and my muse has been off on vacation. *eek*

I'm trying to get back on track while working on my website I'm hoping to be up and running within a couple of weeks, if not sooner *crossing fingers*

I've also just made my post over on the Slash and Burn blog. Check it out. There is a never before posted excerpt on there.

Have a wonderful day!!!

No comments: