Sunday, April 15, 2007

Who is reading Christine Feehan's Game series? I finished her latest release, Deadly Game. I couldn't put it down last night. I just had to find out how it ended (though, duh...the couples always get together *lol* ) But it confimed things assumed in the past books and I've got to say, besides, Gator, the Norton twins are the most intriguing (and strongest in my opinion).

Also, I received all 4 of the JR Ward -black dagger brotherhood- books I ordered last week. I'm anxious to get started on them, but there are edits to do and chapters to write *sigh* Oh, and let's not even talk about housework and the ironing I have to do. There's no rest, I tell you. *lol*

16 days until the release of A Master's Love

Never despair. But if you do, work on in despair. ~ Edmund Burke (this is not time to give up)

2 comments:

Sherrill Quinn said...

Christine Feehan is always a "must buy" for me, but unfortunately her latest books are still in my TBR pile...

Marty Rayne said...

My TBR pile is Huge *lol* This sat for a bit, but it's worth the read. :)