Tuesday, April 03, 2007

It was a beautiful day today About 82 degrees with a slight breeze. Perfect day for a bicycle ride along the beach. Which is exactly what hubby and I did. And let me tell you, it's not as easy as it looks. You are riding slanted and dodging the people on the beach - who some are just plain mean and delibrerately get in the way when they see you coming. I have the perfect bike for it. Wide tires and six speeds. Hubby...well, he's got the wide tires but no shifting of gears. Poor baby...we had to stop several times because his thighs were burning *lol* He may be able to bench press over 400lbs, but riding on the beach about kicked his butt.

I read my first DJ Manly book. Melting Ice (available at Mojocastle Press). What a great piece of fiction. I instantly fell in love with her characters. They are so well written, and the intimate scenes *whew...fanning self* H-O-T! I'm going to have to get more of her works once I raise a little more $$. Oh, and for those of you that don't know...she writes M/M love stories. Definately worth the time to check out.

Think awhile. New thoughts could help.

No comments: