Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Do you Bebo??

Well, I tried last year playing on Myspace...and found I hated it. The coding was complicated to get a nice looking page, I found it a bit confusing at times when I wanted to change things, there were things on there I couldn't hide, and then, my net server/dial up HATED it!!! So I avoid it as much a possible. (though I have friends who LUV it - good for them *G* )

However, I found Bebo...and really like it so far :D With the use of skins (instead of hunting down codes and designs) it's easy to have nice colors and designs. It's easy to edit and even got created a 'widget'. *doing happy dance* There's a place to make polls, quizzes, a blog, and a flash box-I've not found something for that yet. There's even a white board you can draw or write one. How fun is that? Oh, yeah...and my net server/dial up likes it. I can access it easily.

I will be using it to promote my books and connect with other authors and readers. So stop by and be my friend (I only have 1 and I'm lonely *hee* )

http://MartyRayne.bebo.com

Also, I'm working on my newsletter which will be out the first week of May along with contest information. So make sure you sign up for my newsletter.

Oh, and I'm hoping my new website will be up by then too. Still doing a little more touchup work on it before it goes live. But I'll let you know when it's up :)

2 weeks until A Master's Love release

Increase your understanding

No comments: