Friday, March 23, 2007

TGIF...

I've been really bad about blogging this week. I had to go back to the Dr on Wed for this stupid cough that I've had for nearly a month. Apparently my body never fully recouperated from the virus I had so they've got me on some really strong medicine now. Though I'm still coughing, I do feel better physically and getting a little more sleep. I go back in 2 weeks, so we'll see if this does the trick.

Also, I've been busy at my children's school helping out here and there. Today, three of us served up over 600 snow cones to the entire school and we were missing about 100 kids who were out on field trips today *whew* I'm exhausted. But it's officially Spring Break and will get to enjoy some time with them. :D

Consider Alternatives. There could be better ways.

No comments: