Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Not a total wasted day...

It's Wed and the weather is beautiful here (though I really haven't been out in it much *sigh*) but I did manage to get some work done. I've finished the edits to "Who Says Three's a Crowd?" and sent it back in. Let's keep our fingers crossed on that one.

I did some promoting for Trio earlier. Gotta get those sales going. I'm planning on another book of rewritten fairy tales (but these will be kinky ;) ) so perhaps it will get me going on it.

Then, I believe I've finally figured out Frontpage. I've got all my pages to my site built *whew* and just need to add text to it. It's a simple concept--I'm just a simple country girl ;) , soothing colors (at least to me), yet pretty (again...to me). Now...I just have to figure out why my domain name isn't transfering over to my server and then figure out how to upload it to the web. Perhaps, that's better to be left for a day next week since tomorrow is a writing day and Friday I'm off to Epcot on a field trip.

Have a great day...it's Pork Chop Wed here and having people over for...yes, you guessed it...pork chops *lol*

Be an opener of doors ... Ralph Waldo Emerson (Take the initiative)

No comments: