Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Newsletter

Well, I finally did it. I started a newsletter. Perhaps it's because I actually have something to say *lol* Anyway, it's scheduled to be sent out every two months for now. It contains releases, release dates, upcoming appearences, contests, etc... the usual stuff. But I've also decided to put a featured Author section in every newsletter. I am very excited to have Sierra Dafoe in my very first newsletter. :)

Interested? Just click on the 'join group' button at the bottom of my sidebar or got to my group Marty's Erotic Times to join.

My Newsletter birthday bash went well. I acutally have people to send my newsletter to *lol*

Birthday Bash Winners:
froggykm - a box of Cherry Lane Milk Chocolate Cordials
whimsical1sab - a 12oz bag of Ashdon Farms Chocolate covered raisins
amysmith98 - a gift basket full of goodies of my choice
pookieandpaco - $20 gift certificate for Barnes & Noble

Well, back to the grind. I've decided to make my Dragon Riders book a series. So off to work on book #2.

It is wise to submit to destiny. Chinese proverb (take your chance while you can)

No comments: