Friday, March 02, 2007

Happy Birthday to me!

I'm another year older, but all is good

The cruise was great. We all have a wonderful time, but the day I got back, I was hit by some sort of flu that had really hit me hard all week BUT at least it hit after the cruise, not during

Sorry about not getting the next part of Second Chances out this week. I promise to get back on track Monday.

I finished my dragon story and named it Dragon Riders: Bonded Hearts. I've decided to make it a series and will shortly start on the second book. I don't know if the publisher will take the story, but I'll know by the 16th. Not too long to wait, but I'll be at Epcot on a field trip with my kids that day.

Alright...I've finally decided to start a newsletter. And to kick it off, I'm having a Birthday Sign-up Bash.

My newsletter group is Marty's Erotic Times and I've got some great prizes lined up to give away to all who join my newsletter BEFORE March 5th.

1- a box of Cherry Lane Milk Chocolate Cordials
2- a 12oz bag of Ashdon Farms Chocolate covered raisins
3- a gift basket full of goodies of my choice
4- $20 gift certificate for Barnes & Noble

So make sure you stop by and join. The winners will be announced in my first newsletter that will be out next week.

Good Luck!

2 comments:

Amy S. said...

Happy Birthday!!!!! My birthday is Sunday.

Marty Rayne said...

Thanks Amy :) And happy birthday to you! Have a great day