Friday, March 09, 2007

Friday means the weekend

Good morning! Yay! It's friday, which means it's weekend time. I get to go and see both my granddaughters tomorrow and am excited. I've got to run up to the store and buy them some goodies (isn't that what grandmothers are for?) *lol*

Almost done with edits to "Who Says Three's a Crowd". I'll probably send it back in by Monday and see if they like it better.

And I just finished a book called Demon Angel by Meljean Brook (a print book by Berkley). I had never heard of her, but the cover really caught my attention (see, covers can make sales). It's a paranormal romance that has the Angel Michael and his once human Guardians, along with Lucifer and his deamons, vampires, and nosferatus. The beginning was slow for me, and it took me about 100 pages to really get into it, but once I did, it was really hard to put it down. It had a little of everything in it. Passion, romance, action, suspense. Money well spent :D

Off to be the 'snow cone lady' at the boys' school *lol* Everyone have a great day!

Act while you have reason and incentive

No comments: