Sunday, February 18, 2007

Update...

Well, I'm just waiting on the final okay for my edits to A Master's Love and then it's all good to go *sigh* The book will be out late April/early May :) I'm excited.

Who Says Three's a Crowd got rejected HOWEVER...the publisher is interested in it. I've just got to do a little revamping (add more sex scene :P ) then I can resubmit it. I'll start on that during my cruise. What better atmosphere than a cruise to add spice to a story.

I'm on chapter 18 of 22 chapters for my dragon story. I have to have it finished and looking to send it off by Thursday (the day I leave for my cruise) however, my laptop is about caput *grrrr* And I still don't have a title nor have I written the synopsis or blurb. The deadline isn't until March 2 (my birthday of all days) so I've still got a little time.

I hope everyone has a great weekend. I'll be busy writing the next two days

No comments: