Thursday, February 15, 2007

Post V-day...

I hope everyone had a good Valentine's day. It wasn't my best, but I got to spend time with my honey and kids, so no complaints. I didn't want to go out last night because all the restaurants are packed and it's a hassle, so we hubby and I are going out on a date tomorrow night. *g*

Sorry about not posting as much as I wanted to. I'm trying hard to get my dragon story done in time for my deadline and A Master's Love edits are due in 5 days. Did I mention I'm going on a cruise next week too? Needless to say, I've been swamped *sigh* But March is around the corner and things should get back to normal :) (I'm hoping)

sorry about the right column being down at the bottom again *banging head on table* I must have put something too big on my last post making it go all haywire again *sigh* I'll fix it when I can

No comments: